Invading the Enemy’s Camp: Arresting the Demon of Debt (Mel-Chom)


Supernatural Debt is not the Same as Natural Debt

Debt binds you and chokes out your ability to live and give. Now, there’s debt we cause by overspending and then, there is that is supernaturally imparted by the enemy. You can budget, live within your means, even tithe faithfully and you can barely see any return on your giving. Well, this is the demon we’re after. We are pressing through to bind, arrest and command his hand to relinquish upwards and beyond sevenfold (Prov. 6:31).

Demon of Debt: Mel-Chom 

During our last bible study, I had gotten a serious unction to find that rascal demon of debt. I knew it was supernatural burden assigned to the people of God. I am dearly blessed with the company of believers who are deep givers, as well as I. And I know that something was impeding the velocity on the blessed return on our giving. My wife and her team found the name of the demon, which is  Mel-Chom or otherwise called, “Moloch מלך and Melech” in Hebrew. The name Melchom (Zep 1:5; 1Ki 11:5,7, 33; 2Ki 23:13) identifies the unearthly king of the Ammonites.


So Now What?

We continue to partner with our Heavenly Father, who has given us everything that pertains unto life and Godliness (2 Pet 1:1-4) by living by faith. Living by faith also means not creating new bills, living within our means and NOT GIVING UP ON GIVING!  The enemy wants the tithe, but it is holy and it belongs to God.  Now is not the time to break your connection by ceasing to sew seed. How can God water what’s not sewn in good ground?

Declaration

I am declaring a season of Jubilee (Leviticus 25) for me, my family, and the saints of God I worship with and for YOU.  How am I doing this? I overcome by the Word of God that is in my testimony and I continue to order my speech to drive my success and decree blessing to whomever I come in contact with. Trust me, it works!  Failure is NOT in my vocabulary, neither should it be in yours.  Whenever I get I bill, I declare it PAID and God meets my need and He’s always on time. Besides, don’t you and I have a kingdom to build here on earth?

Agree With Your Victory

Yes, it is true; our war is not against flesh and blood (2 Cor 10:2-6), but debt affects our lives even if we’re not involved with it personally. Debt affects the decisions of organizations and corporations and how they charge interest.  Child of God,  I praying that if you’re  affected b y supernatural debt because you’re taking care of God’s business, that the demon Melchom loose his grip right NOW. And may you begin to see your abundant reply on your seed sewn. For more faith food, read the blessings listed in (Deu 28: 1-14). 

In Jesus’ Name.

Pastor Norman

Melchom is further studied in the Infernal Dictionary (Please keep the Armor of God on)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrance Into God's Kingdom

The Reason and Importance for Being Spirit-Filled

HOLINESS PART THREE