Understanding What to Stand For: Let’s Speak on Some Church Doctrines


Have you ever wondered why your church experience doesn't seem to embrace the full implication of Jesus’ death, burial and reassertion of salvation? Are you looking for the manifestation of faith and power in your life?

Over the years of study and teaching, I have accumulated a wealth of old and new material which has inspired me to speak more openly and everywhere I go. My philosophical and critical point of view has also evolved. In time past, I would say maybe my audience would experience significant life changes as they hear the Word of God. However, I now realize that personal change wasn't up to me. While I still hold fast to many of the old doctrines and codes, I interpret them in light of more in depth revelation as needs arise. I expound on them more clearly and more deeply than ever before.

I seem to have reached a fundamental truth which casts new light upon the sub-level and letting the Holy Spirit take my place. Him in me, and me in Him (John 15). This truth has become more and more clear to me as I use the thing He has brought me through. That Christ is the one and only revealer of God-in flesh, in nature, in culture, in history, in science, in Scripture, is in my Judgment. Christ is the key to doctrine and theology.

The person Christ—who fills all in all,and makes the cosmos real and moral from its beginning and until now. Neither evolution nor any other higher human criticism has any terror to us who walk by faith and not by the senses. The Christ Jesus in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. He has endowed us with immense power and authority coupled with the Gifts ministry of the Holy Spirit to defeat all the realms of Satan’s space. He Himself furnishes all that is needed; safeguards and limitations.
The person Christ—who fills all in all. 

It’s only because Christ Jesus is being forgotten, and the church of His origin is more interested in entertaining and seeking social and political promotions than worshiping the very God who conceived her beginning. The doctrine of religion and not of Christ would rather associate with those who refuse to take a stand on anything that sides with the intent of the Word of God. Church doctrines today often utilize political correctness when the truth must be preached.

As for me, I will continue to echo the voice of the One who apprehended me. After all, it is Christ who is the Head of the Church.

In Him,
Pastor Norman


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entrance Into God's Kingdom

The Reason and Importance for Being Spirit-Filled

HOLINESS PART THREE